Keribao (Chongqing) Machinery Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 55-2, taojialongding enterprise center, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing
When the oil filter works, the filtered oil needs to be sucked into the strong magnetic filter under the action of external atmosphere and vacuum suction. The impurities of large particles are filtered out. After heated by heater, the oil enters the multi-stage coalescence water separator. Because the water separator adopts enhanced hydrophobic and hydrophobic technology, it improves the interaction force between oil and water, and accelerates the movement of small water droplets in the oil. Large water droplets are coalesced and separated from the oil, precipitated in pure water reservoir, and the oil which removes impurities enters the three-dimensional vacuum flash tower. After spraying device, the oil Lin produces larger aeration area and longer residence time on the flash Bauer ring. Full oil and gas separation process is carried out to remove the residual trace water and gas in the oil.
he evaporated water vapor, light water vapor, light hydrocarbon and other gases pass through the strong wind condensation device. After the water vapor and condensable gas are condensed, they enter the vacuum buffer chamber with the non-condensable gas. The cooled water is discharged through the drainage device, and the non-condensable gas is discharged through the vacuum pump. The particulate impurities in the oil from the outlet of water, gas and mechanical impurities are injected into the outlet of the precise filter through the oil pump, which is the clean oil purified by the oil filter and completes the whole purification process.
Maintenance and Safety Technology of Plate Frame Oil Filter
1. Keep the machine clean regularly.
2. The filter plate and frame are relatively fragile, so it should be handled lightly.
3. When pushing the oil filter, the speed should not be too fast, so as to avoid the damage of the equipment caused by the violent impact of the machine.
4. Lubricating oil should be often added to the screw nut.
5. When using oil filter, the motor housing should be grounded by electricity to prevent accidents caused by poor insulation of the motor.
6. Connecting bolts of motor brackets should be checked regularly to prevent loosening.
If it is found that the amount of oil filtered is insufficient, the following five aspects can be examined:
(1) Leakage occurs in suction pipes, crude filters, oil inlet valves and joints.
(2) Inhalation pipe is too long (usually not more than 5 meters) or the diameter of the pipe does not meet the requirements.
(3) whether the intake pipe and the coarse filter screen are blocked or not.
(4) Whether the suction pipe is fitted with other accessories, which results in excessive resistance.
(5) Whether the gear pump and safety valve are loose or lax.